Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rockin' the Goal Pants!

Hello Support Team,
Well, we're 5 weeks away from GOAL DATE (i.e. walking down the aisle) and I slipped on my "goal pants" EASILY this morning. No longer do I look like I've been poured into a sausage casing! I'm not only wearin' these pants, I'm ROCKIN' them!

Several more pounds to do 'til I'm fit to work the bikini on the beach, but I'm happy so far. You haven't heard from me in a while because I've been crying in my beer over all the other health challenges that surfaced on this weight-loss journey. But I learned a big, and expensive lesson. My kidneys, liver and spleen were weak and my immune system on it's last legs....which explained all the inflammation and joint paint....crazy response to allergy season, etc. I cut out simple carbs, sugar, bread, alcohol...and started to get enough sleep....and voila: right as rain. So I'm back in the gym, doing a course of HCG, and feeling awesome.

Sho and I agreed that we're crazy busy right now and a weekly commitment to this blog is unrealistic...so we're going to throw up "after" picture the middle of May. I'm shooting for May 15.

So stay tuned...and for all of you coming to Wilmington - I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment