Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Yule - The holidays are here

Creating the Holidays
aka Consciousness, Play, AND Pleasure

First Results
Results for Week Eleven
Starting Weight Oct. 5th: 257.2
Last Week Nov. 30: 246.4
Week Nine 12/7/09
This morning: 249
+2.6 pounds

Weight gain this week is a bummer but I am not going to dwell there. I have two weeks left in the year and I am going to rocket into 2010. I can seen that the weight gain is probably due to being sick last week, taking 3 days off of working out, and not tracking points for 4 days. I did run a 5K (3.2 miles) last week and was able to do so in 36 minutes. Pretty cool.

So my focus for this week is to enjoy the Holidays in a conscious and playful way. I plan on allowing myself to be present to the pleasure of the Holidays. The additional sights and sounds. Foods that I only have once a year. The opportunity to see members of my family that I typically only see once a year. My focus for the next 6 days is to practice being present to the game I am playing while being present to my family and all of the festivities.

I spoke with Eryn this morning and she reminded me of the joy I find in exercising. I know that I will enjoy the Holidays more if I bring activity to each day. I did that on Thanksgiving and I certainly enjoyed it more.

This morning I went on ON DEMAND on Comcast. They have exercise tv. I did a killer workout with Jillian Roberts (the Biggest Loser strength coach).

Next week... Completing 2009 and Creating 2010. I will share goals and areas for development.

Blessings to all and enjoy the Holidays fully. I promise I will.

1 comment:

  1. Okay Shoshanna, this is Doris (Wisdom Course Denver on Halloween weekend) It is January first and you are inspiriing me with your focus. I want to be with you on this. Your blog is awesome, you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete