Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Go Sho!

If you haven't read Sho's previous blog, do so. It's hilarious. I'm sure we've all had days like that.

I'm down from 186.5 on Sunday morning to 183 this morning. HCG works SO well...but I've only got 7 days left so I need to squeeze all the fat-burning power out of this diet that I can. My goal is to be 176 or less by Halloween. My sister told me that she has a professor who used HCG to go from a size 16 to a 6! I'm so inspired!

I went to the gym a couple of times last week, so I nailed that goal. But the yoga class kicked my ass......why do these yoga classes have to be so fast! I like my home-yoga method of sitting in each pose for about a decade. :) My goal this week is to get out into my neighborhood forest and jog or ride my bike at least 3 times before the weekend. I also need to move my body or do yoga daily in some way while I'm on the HCG. Then next week, when I'm off, I'll kick it in the ass with exercise. Okay, getting ready for myTuesday morning power-call with Sho! Being accountable to each other is SO helpful!

2 comments:

  1. The call this morning rocked! Thanks Eryn. Forgot to say my goals this week. Lose 3.5 pounds, follow weight watchers, run 3 times, and do something active the other 4 days.

    Here we go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eryn - the hCG does work! I am a nut for the physical part, but eating is my downfall. Over time you can count an average of 1/2 pound a day while doing hCG. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete