Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Damn, this stuff works!

Finished HCG shots yesterday, and I'm always so amazed at how well it works when you stick to it. I started at 186.5 pounds and got down to 179 in about a week....but then, of course, the obstacles came. Dave's brother and sister-in-law were here over the weekend while I was trying to finish up the shots and it was impossible to stick with the strict requirements while at all of the restaurants they wanted to go to. When my weight in the morning krept back up the scale I got so discouraged I just threw in the towel yesterday and now I'm back up to 184.

Consistency, consistency, consistency....that's my challenge....to keep a plan going for more than a week. I have good motivation for this weekend...I'm going to a Halloween party as "Like A Prayer" Madonna, with the black slip dress and curly black hair. I'm also going bridal dress shopping on Saturday morning and I really want to feel thinner for that event, so I'm committed to the rest of week of small portions. That's my only goal. I'm going to be single minded....small portions for every meal. Not nibbles all day long, just small portions so that my stomach stays flat.

Okeedokee...let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment