Monday, October 26, 2009

Week Three -Results

Results 10/26/09
Starting Weight 10/05/09: 257.2
Last Week: 249.4
This Morning 251.8
+2.4 pounds

So I was sorting myself out this morning about what happened and what I normally do when I hit failure. First, I noticed that I wanted to lie about the results. Then I noticed that I wanted to go right back to see I can't do this. So I spoke with Steven (who was awesome) and then I decided that going public with the results would be helpful.

First I took an honest look at this past week. Both what I did food plan wise and exercise wise. I took a moment to look back over the last three weeks as well. What were the things that had me be successful in week one and two. What did I do differently.

Food Plan Wise:
Ok here is what I saw. I ate high point food and guessed on how much certain foods were points wise more than once. I didn't write down points for Sunday at all. I did some unconscious standing up in the kitchen eating on Sunday. I didn't drink my water everyday.

Exercise Wise:
This past week was a great week for exercise for me. I exercised in some way Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 6 days. I felt myself really get into the habit and get excited. I noticed that waking up got easier every day. I did Yoga a couple of mornings, the long long bike ride on Monday, did Bollywood Booty, Arms, and the Rough Bodies 'Legs and Butt'.

What I am going to take on this week?


Food Plan:
I will go back to the basics and write down everything I am eating as I am eating it. I am going to get more mathematic about portion sizes. I have been using my eyes to measure the amount of food I am eating. Given how I gained what I lost in the 2nd week, I am pretty sure that I was visually guessing less than actual. I can start measuring food. Last drink my water everyday.

Exercise Wise: 
I will keep up the exercise I have been doing. 5-7 days a week is my goal and I will just repeat it this week. It was fun.

Ok... check back next week to see what happened.

1 comment:

  1. Go Sho! Saying What's So is probably the most powerful thing I've heard you say. I got a digital food scale - less that $20 at BB & B - bcause I don't guess, I lie. I started a Zumba class yesterday and though I was two left feet wearing shoe boxes, I had a ball! Afraid the teacher was ready to throw me out...she was quite refined to my exuberance LOL and ROFL. Don't give up start over every 5 minutes if you need to. Love, Lori

    ReplyDelete