Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Partners in Crime, Killing Fat One Day at a Time

I just woke up. That's the wittiest title I can think of without coffee.

Last night I dreamt that I was yelling at myself for eating so much before bed, so I think it's clear that I've got weightloss on the brain. Maybe if I blog before bed I won't have to berate myself in NeverNeverLand.

I'm SO glad to have Shoshanna as my cyber-workout buddy. She's psychic, you know, so she'll be able to tell if I'm lying about how much I ate or worked out. Ha!

Here are the facts: I'm getting married ON THE BEACH in North Carolina May 22, 2010 and Sho is a bridesmaid in the wedding. The day I asked her to be in the wedding party we both declared our war on fat and committed to be Skinny Bitches by May. Then to add fuel to the fire, her man popped the question and now SHE is getting married in September 2010. We're both living dangerously by postponing the holiest of holies....(buying the dress) until we've dropped a few more pounds. According to the Gospel of Weddings (Bride's Magazine) I'm already screwed because my wedding is just a mere 7 months away and I haven't even ordered the dress. Livin' on the edge...

My Vitals:
Weight: 186
Height: 5'11"
Dress Size: 12-14
Shoe Size: 10 (Sho, why are we sharing our shoe size? Does it change as our breasts get smaller?)
Measurements: I hate doing these...I should, but I hate it. Okay, hell, I'll do it.
Bust: 36", Natural Waist: 341/4", Ass: 43"

My Goal:
Unlike Sho, I inherited a huge problem with cottage cheesy cellulite. My thighs look exactly like my mothers and I haven't even had a baby yet. I don't know how much weight I need to lose, but I do know that I want to prance down the beach in a bikini in May without looking like something off the show room floor of Mattress King. The worst is actually the cellulite on my breasts...I dont' have cleavage but when I wear a low-cut neckline my breasts are actually bumpy. Ahhhhh! This will take a really clean diet: cutting back on alcohol, sugar and processed foods.
The last time I remember being close to my goal weight, I was somewhere in the 150s, but I didn't have an ounce of muscle, so I'm guessing I should weigh about 160 if I'm stacked.

There's a great gym down the street that Dave and I plan to join once we get his Nov. 1 paycheck. I plan to create a workout schedule with their group classes: pilates, yoga, cardio, etc. I've also got 10 days left of HCG injections, which I'll start on the 18th. We've got a Halloween party to go to with all of his friends in Raleigh. That will be my first milestone. I want to be safely in the 170s by that party, so I can wear something a little sexier than the tummy-covering babydoll dresses I've grown accustomed to all summer.

By next post, I want to report that I've actually gone to the gym, and managed to go a few days without my nightcap and post-dinner munchies in front of the television.

Over and Out,
Bond..... Jenny Bond
007, The FatSlayer

No comments:

Post a Comment