Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week 4 - Halloween & A Blizzard Doh!



BOO!!!


Week 4 11/02/09
Starting Weight 10/05/09: 257.2
Last Week: 251.8
This Morning: 251.4
- .4 pounds


Seriously, if this week had a theme it would have been from 5K to Couch Potato. Came home early due to weather on Wednesday. Got home at 2pm and just vegged on the couch, which actually meant snacking and watching tv. Then on Thursday it was a blizzard and I didn't go to work. Again a whole day of "Vegging". I know that when I relax, I really let myself go. 


The victory of this week was that I didn't gain weight. A pattern I have is to gain weight one week and then gain more the next week and then quit. So I am getting back in the game. More to come on that.


Wisdom Weight Loss and Accountability Group

No comments:

Post a Comment