Monday, November 16, 2009

Losing More than Fat! And the new challenge!!




Losing More Than FAT!




Starting Weight Oct. 5th: 257.2
Last Week Nov. 10th: 249.4
Week 6 11/16/09

This Morning: 246.6
- 2.8 pounds lost last week



10.6 TOTAL Pounds Lost in Six Weeks
1.76 Pound weekly weight lost


Each week I become clearer and clearer that I am not just following a food and work out plan. I am transforming myself from the inside --> out and from the outside --> in. I am pushing myself up against (challenging myself) emotional stuff, spiritual stuff, AND physical issues that I have not completed from my past (this life and others). Basically skinny bitches isn't just about getting skinny. It's about "being" skinny. 


Losing the weight is an important measure of this game.  I am very excited about the results I have produced in the last 6 weeks. But I am just as excited about the process I have been experiencing along the way. The ways I have been breaking my patterns up and participating in new behaviors.


I know that in the past it would have been very hard to admit my failure (see Week Three Results). It would have been even harder to recover and produce results the following two weeks. I know many times in the past when this has happened that I would give up. When I give up, I eat and stop exercising. Not only does this result in further weight gain, but it also causes me to feel bad about myself. 


I know part of the reason for the results is this blog and all you peeps who have been reading, commenting, and emailing me. I am extremely grateful for each of you. Most especially my fiance Steven who has been soooo supportive. THANK YOU ERYN too for the idea. For those of you who have been telling me you can't comment, I have been told that in order to comment you have to set up a google account. I guess they (google) has a small issue with spammers. ; ) Sorry for those who can't comment yet. Please email me and let me know what your thoughts are. 


Now what is the next challenge....





2..3..1... Happy New New




On New Years Day 2010


I will weigh 231 Pounds


That gives me 6 weeks and 4 days
To Lose 15.6 pounds 


Why would I create such a big game? Cause' I like a little pressure. It motivates and propels me forward. Just like a champagne cork. I will be launched into 2010 having played full out with what's left of 2009. I will be ready to play full out in 2010 so I will be skinny and hot by Eryn's wedding in May of 2010!!


Anyone else want to create a fitness or weight loss goal by New Years Day 2010? Want an opportunity to play full out before the year is complete?? Let me or Eryn know. I would love to support you in any way I can. 


Thanks for reading.


1 comment:

  1. Sho...I am so proud of what you are doing and how committed you are to make a new story for yourself... I'm up for a big game. I put my wager in today and look forward to the process....I may not be a bride next summer, but I will be in the audience, sitting on a little wedding chair, and won't have any butt hangin' over the edge...

    My 6 week goal, 20 pounds....
    Sara

    ReplyDelete